BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 21, 2010

Finding My Way

Well, during this time of change at my primary home on HSB, so many of my friends are leaving, coming to Blogger. Not sure whether that will be a permanent move, or temporary. I feel almost as lost here, since I have no idea how to find anyone, LOL, if they don't send me their addy on here...so, if I am missing your posts, please forgive me! And just know that I am still thinking of you!
On the homefront, I have been busy crafting, and Spring Cleaning. The Spring Clean deal is on hold for today, and I am resting. I think I really need it after two days of the house being turned inside-out to get windows, closets, cabinet, and every surface sparkling again....then I ask myself, why the heck do I worry so much about it? Answer: Who the heck knows, LOL!


In the crafting department: here are a couple of pics of my most recent projects:


This is a Wall quilt I completed with a Japanese fan motif. I loved the colors, and it fits in well with another project I have in mind, but have yet to complete!


I did complete my sofa afghan, however, and even crocheted tow pillow covers with a bit of an abstract theme:


That's about all the news for now. I pray you are all well, and having a great day! God bless!









1 comments:

Rocky Mountain Homemaker said...

Bev, You make such beautiful crafts. I am eager to see more!