BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday's Musings


glitter-graphics.com



Morning everyone, and may the Lord bless you today! I have no plans for today, LOL! Seriously! I have decided to take a "vacation" from housework...since I am mostly caught up, anyway, :), and I want to have a "ramble and muse." day. It is a perfect one for it, cloudy with showers off and on, and nice and cool...wonderful!

I think Little One and I might head down to the Farmer's Market, and do our schoolwork on the porch swing. I might even break down, and head over to the bookstore for a new read...that in itself will be an adventure, since the nearest one is almost thirty miles away!

Living in the country is so wonderful most of the time, I don't even mind the drive. We can turn on the radio and sing a long with some tunes, roll the window down, and let the wind ruffle our hair, and maybe even stop by the mineral spring for some water...

Yep, gonna be a nice day...I pray you have one, too!

Until we meet again, may the Lord bless you GOOD!

0 comments: